1. To conceptualize, execute, coordinate, and communicate corporate social responsibility programs for the company.
2. Effective communication on CSR projects with internal and external stakeholders.
3. Implement CSR programs, e.g. Site visits, research, drafting of findings, analysis and reports
4. Monitor and manage third party due diligence including scheduling, reports reviews, tracking performance and cost management
5. Prepare presentations and reports, printing of collateral s regarding CSR activities
6. Promote and communicate volunteering across company locations.
7. Measuring, impact analysis and reporting on CSR projects.
8. Identify key Stakeholders, develop and implement stakeholder engagement mechanism and initiatives.
9. Sourcing, Coordinating and collating CSR MIS from various Implementation partners such as NGOs, Academic Institutions, vendors and other entities.
10. Independent assessment and analyses of project design and approaches
11. Monitoring and evaluation of projects including Impact Assessments and Strategic Review and Planning
12. Documentation of project processes, and reporting program progress to various stakeholders.
13. Experience on identifying, developing and implementing long -term partnerships with NGOs, Govt. Institutions and other social enterprises.
Ready to travel pan India for project implementation and supervision. human resources, project implementation, project design, stakeholder engagement, impact analysis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role Category: CSR
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time